Saturday, March 8, 2014

Introductions

I'm Rebekah. A twenty-something living simply with my husband (Chuck) in Tampa, FL. In all honesty, I'm writing this blog because my life has become annoyingly monotonous. Despite my Pinterest being packed with a plethora of projects, recipes, ideas and inspiration, I find myself never getting off the internet to actually attain this lifestyle Ive been aspiring to.

No more.

This will be the documentation of adventuring, trying new things, tips I've found to make life easier (especially on a limited budget), along with inspiration and frivolous information for the curious mind. If you take delight in culture, vintage items and decor, indie and retro fashion, art, good food, DIY, and the occasional geekery, stick around =)


No comments:

Post a Comment